Friday, January 24, 2014

It's Baby Day!

By the time you read this, I am most likely already at the hospital, getting ready to be induced! I have a 6:30 a.m. date with an IV full of pitocin. I'm more than ready to say GOODBYE to the heartburn, swollen ankles, snoring, indigestion, belching, and all of the myriad other rotten things I've been experiencing during this pregnancy. I'm more than ready to say HELLO to my sweet new baby boy and to start this new chapter of our lives. All day long yesterday all I could think was, "Starting tomorrow, everything changes." It truly does but I don't feel nervous at all--I know this is the right thing for us to be doing and I know this is the way it is supposed to be!

Ready to DO THIS! Wish me luck! :)

9 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of you and hoping for a fast smooth delivery! Can't wait to see pictures of the new little one! Thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:27 AM

    Wishing you the best! Prayers for a safe delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I hope you and baby boy have a safe journey to the finish line:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and hope it all goes smoothly. Eager to see a post on the new little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've checked Facebook a million times today hoping for an update and a glimpse of that sweet baby boy. I hope you are okay and everything went well. Take care, my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Baby day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's Sunday now so the big event is over, hope everything went well. Can't wait for pictures of the new sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WELCOME to this Wonderful BlogLAND sweet Baby 'B.D.'... your journey with 'US' has just begun ;-) !! Glad ALL is WELL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your new baby boy, Heidi! Such an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete

Spill it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails