Sunday, October 27, 2013

Vintage-style Christmas Box Class


I'm excited to announce that I will be holding a craft class in my home on Saturday, November 9 at 7:00 pm to make these darling vintage-style Christmas boxes The box measures 5.25"x7.25" and is the perfect size for storing keepsake Christmas cards. It makes a lovely gift or can simply be used as a part of your Christmas decor. The vintage-style details include fabric, lace, gems, pearls, glitter, and ribbon. There is rubber stamping involved but it is easy even if you've never stamped before!


Your kit includes the box and everything you will need to embellish it. You will leave my house that evening with your beautiful finished box and the leftover supplies from your kit.

The fee for the class is $18 and I have 10 spots available. Prepayment is required to hold your spot. To sign up or if you have any questions, please contact me at themerrymagpie@gmail.com.

5 comments:

  1. What a fun party. Wish I lived closer!

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okie dokie, I'm in for sure, and I think I can get my Mom to join as well but I'm not totally certain so I'll let you know. Yay, I'm excited! I'll email you when I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I lived closer, too. That box looks neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those have to be the most cheerful Christlmas colors...sigh...just love that box. Too bad I have to live on the "other side" of the Rockies. It sure sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet vintage boxes to make!! Too bad I didn't live closer!! Sounds like a wonderful time! Happy sweet week! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete

Spill it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails